One of the largest and most high-performing systematic hedge fund is expanding it’s engineering team with the hire of a java focused developer.
You would be responsible for designing and developing their execution systems – working on complex, low-level engineering problems related to data and event streaming.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Build tools, platforms and algorithms to enable investment activity
- Work in a fast-paced, high-performing environment with other likeminded technologists
- Work closely with the trading desk, research team and engineering org
Software Engineer Requirements
- 1+ year of engineering experience – ideally with Java
- Computer Science degree + knowledge of fundamentals like data structures, algorithms, multithreading, memory performance etc.
- Experience with Kafka, Python or FIX is ideal but not required
The organization are technology and innovation-driven – meaning they value having an outstanding engineering culture that allows for autonomy, flexibility, transparency and trust.
Hybrid working is available, with a strong bonus package and fantastic benefits across the board.
If you’d like to find out more, please do not hesitate to apply!