Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Analyst – 12 Month FTC – Extremely Competitive Salary + Bonus
One of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups are looking for a CRM BAU Analyst! They provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide.
Having been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for over 200 years, they can rely on an unrivalled global network of trusted professionals and decision makers. This means that they have in-depth market intelligence, bringing us closer to current issues than any other global financial institution.
Overview of Role
The CRM BAU Analyst role will provide first line support to the user base of our WDX (dynamics based) CRM application. This will primarily be in support Client and Front Office Support Teams, as well as other users of the platform.
The analyst will act as the liaison between the users and our WDX support desk and be responsible for logging and managing the open issues to ensure day to day running of the platform. As part of this, they will be responsible for troubleshooting and issue investigation to understand root cause of problems, to identify where these can be resolved without vendor input.
Additional responsibilities will involve data management for the CRM applications including managing data clean ups and providing reports and extracts for all Operational teams of WMUK.
CRM Application Support
· Provide daily first-line support for CRM issues & requests from WMUK users.
· Conduct root cause analysis on issues and plan solutions with CRM Application Manager
· Manage helpdesk tickets in line with SLA’s and escalate breaches
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administration
· Maintain and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related applications daily
· Manage Users, Teams, Security Access & Roles, Access Control & Auditing
· Create/Maintain Dashboards, Reports, Views, Charts
· CRM Data management including understanding of data model
· Report Management & Advanced Queries
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience (required)
- Experience in administrating CRM systems (required) in the Wealth Management / Private Banking industry (preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (required)
- Strong Microsoft app experience (Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive, Visio (required)
- Experienced in providing first-line user support and best practices (required)
- Experience in managing and analysing complex data sets (required)
- SQL and/or XML experience (preferred)
- Experience using Wealth Dynamix WDX-1 (preferred)
- Experience with Power Automate & Power BI (preferred)
- Experienced with Agile/SCRUM methodologies (preferred)
- Awareness of Microsoft Dynamics product capabilities and extensions (preferred)
- Self-driven, reliable, and conscientious professional with a positive attitude
- Agile and flexible approach to work
- Detailed orientated with strong analytical skills.
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to convey messages to a range of audiences
- Capable of working independently and collaborating in larger working groups. Also being able to adjust between the two modes of working throughout the day
If you are looking to join a major client within their change management team and add significant value at a senior level then this is the role for you.