Loan Servicing Analyst
Location: London, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
🌟 New job alert- Loan Servicing Analyst! 🌟
The Investment team strives to optimize the firm’s investment strategy in alignment with the risk appetite. The team aims to maximize risk-adjusted returns on capital through portfolio construction, manager selection, asset sourcing, and liability hedging. The primary focus is on monitoring all investments, particularly credit portfolios, with the goal of minimizing defaults, losses, and mitigating financial risks.
- Support the Asset Manager in ensuring proper monitoring of loans.
- Process amendments, waivers, and consents (AWCs) in a timely manner with the necessary approvals.
- Assist in negotiations with borrowers, especially for complex AWCs, to preserve optimal value.
- Monitor the performance of special situations assets, including reviewing compliance certificates, financial information, budgets, and other borrower-provided data.
- Support the production of committee approval requests and present AWC requests to committees.
- Coordinate interactions with Credit Research, Legal, Debt Origination, and portfolio management teams, as well as external legal counsels, regarding borrower requests.
- Maintain and update internal databases on AWC activity.
- Assist in producing and delivering regular management information on AWCs and other borrower requests.
- Produce credit reviews and assign/review ratings when required.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, and Abilities (Technical Competencies):
- Act with integrity.
- Act with due skill, care, and diligence.
- Be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA, and other regulators.
- Pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly.
- Observe proper standards of market conduct.
- Experience in dealing with amendment and waiver requests.
- Fundamental understanding of credit risk in a private loan portfolio.
- Financial analysis skills and understanding of credit risk and ratings.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize concurrent tasks.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivation with a willingness to learn and get involved.
- Experience in debt asset management and negotiation of waivers and consents in the UK.
- Financial modeling skills.
- Understanding of legal documentation.
- Working towards professional investment qualifications, e.g., CFA.
Apply directly or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. Research indicates that candidates, especially from underrepresented backgrounds, often hesitate to apply for jobs if they don’t meet every qualification.
If you’re excited about a role here but don’t perfectly align with every requirement, we encourage you to apply. Your unique skills and experiences may be the perfect fit for the job or other opportunities that arise.
Recruiter: Connie Brownhill