3GPP RAN3 Expert – Cambridge/London – Highly Competitive Salary + Hybrid Working + Exposure to Wider Technologies + Comprehensive Healthcare and Retirement Provision
My client is a well-known manufacturer of smart technology and ICT infrastructure across the world.
The company has 150,000 employees based in more than 170 countries and provides services to more than three billion people worldwide. Their goal is to create a fully connected world where every individual, household, and business has digital accessibility.
The company encourages equal access to networks and aim to expand cloud and artificial intelligence to every corner of the globe to deliver superior computing power where and when you need it.
A 3GPP RAN3 Expert will be recognised and rewarded by a business that is dedicated to investing in its employees.
About the Company:
This multinational company has a large client base and is among the most successful businesses in its industry.
By partnering with universities and building specialised facilities, the business is committed to investing in R&D in the UK, keeping the country at the forefront of global digital innovation.
Through this dedication, the UK will contribute significantly to the client’s efforts to create and develop future technologies that will revolutionise the way we all communicate and conduct business.
They are looking for 3GPP RAN3 Standard Experts to design, create and assess original concepts for 5G RAN3 architecture standards. You will be at the cutting edge of new technology, developing innovative approaches to mobile communication.
You will be assisting with customer meetings to gather requirements, identify new, collaborative opportunities, and train new delegates to create a stable, standard team.
- Expert in the field of mobile communication systems, RAN Network architecture
- Using knowledge gained from major standards bodies like 3GPP RAN3/RAN
- Strong technical foundation in mobile system architecture, such as 5G core or RAN networks
- Accountable for coordinating external communications with operators and standards bodies
- Participation in 3GPP RAN3 meetings
- Outline the 5G industry’s potential prospects and difficulties in terms of policy.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
- MSc Degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science
- 10 years in Wireless Communication industry
- Excellent understanding of 4G/5G security standards
- Knowledge of Wireless communication systems and RAN networks