It’s official. Orbis are the best company to work for in London!
We do things a bit differently, and they work.
From prioritizing our people to constantly questioning industry norms to push our potential further, we wanted the chance to show off – just a little bit – because we believe that representation of companies moving forward are essential to inspire positive change.
In the Best Companies Live event we were awarded:
1st place in Best Small London Business
3rd place in Consultancies
4th place in the National list
Now Introducing: The Orbis Academy with start dates still available for Summer and Autumn
This is a training and development programme with a difference. Inclusive to all backgrounds, age groups and experience levels, it’s a structured but autonomous environment designed to give you the best kickstart to your career in recruitment.
It takes the form of an immersive 12-week programme within a broader six month period of supported development. Depending on your experience level you may graduate early, integrating thereupon straight into our core sales team on a permanent basis.
From here forward, further training and continual development remains available to you, as it does for all our teams and leaders.
At Orbis we invest in our people.
Our Academy, does this through three main phases:
- Introduction to recruitment: what it’s about, ethical principles, the keys to success. You will develop your understanding of technology and how it underpins everything our clients do.
- Practical workshops: You will be taken through every aspect of the job, fully equipping you and giving you the confidence to start building your network of candidates and clients.
- Sales floor experience: Prior to graduation, you will fully integrate with our existing teams and have the opportunity to test your skills in the real market; we believe that trusting you to get stuck in is the best way to foster development.
The programme will also give you access to the Leadership team who will inspire and impart invaluable advice and guidance for your career.
Upon successful completion of the Academy process you will receive full Orbis team benefits, including:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Duvet days
- Free on site barista coffee
- Eligibility for incentives
- Our leading commission structure
- Variety of progression channels
- And more!
This is a role based on understanding and helping people. Through matching skilled individuals with the most exciting, innovative companies in tech, you’ll be guiding career journeys and contributing to brands that change the world. Making connections and using those relationships is a huge part of the role. This means you must have a passion for people and be a great communicator.
At Orbis we lead with a consultative, relationship driven approach, meaning we look for colleagues who have a true flair for understanding, establishing trust and inspiring others.